Blogging Trend #3
Comments... ON LISTS!!
It's a two-for-one value pack :D
So today's list comes about when I was perusing facebook
I then saw the group that has become the title for this post
And honestly... These kinda scare me-
*in announcer voice*
AND HERE. THEY. AREEEEEEEE!
1. No one cares if we're gay.
I'm quite sure that gay is gay. Either you care or you don't. Gender has no impact on your homophobicness.
2. We look great with long or short hair.
And guys can only have one of the two?
3. pretty painted nails
That we never have to paint
4. sitting down while peeing is much more relaxing.
We CAN sit down when we pee. But why should we?
5. on the same note, we don't have to worry about missing, sitting down is a sure shot.
Refer to #4
6. we play sports just as good as guys and look great while doing it.
Erm... OK? On a sidenote- the grammar makes me cringe
7. in general, we dance better.
So sexism is what were getting into? I wont debate on speculation :D
8. Chip and Dales
I must admit, I had to google what this meant. But in response- Hooters?
9. we can see a 1/2 naked guy and just appriciate it without daydreaming about having sex with him.
More Speculation- and... what if were gay huh?
10. dildos are way more satisfying then penises....they vibrate, how can you compete with that?
11. just having boobs gives you a great advantage in life.
Women make Seventy cents to every dollar a male does. I totally agree with you
12. Girls are always invited
To Parties? Maybe if your erm... "loose with your inhibitions"
13. Fashion Network
More Stereotypes? Fine- ESPN
14. not being expected to pay for the date.
That just makes you a freeloader. With the recent influx of feminism more and more women strive to pay at least half.
15. Make-up fixes everything
Your point being? Oh- you have a stigma... lovely
16. Midol is a cure-all!!
Had to google this one too. Do you know what's better than having to cure menstrual cramps? Not having a menstrual cycle.
17. our clothes are WAY cuter
18. we can't get kicked in the balls
We don't have to give birth
19. our nails are long enough to scratch with
Meanwhile a punch is much more effictive
20. we don't go bald when we get old
More stigma's- Im shaving my head :P But really- Rogaine is you care that much
21. if you try hard enough, you can get a guy to do whatever you want.
If you try hard enough you can make a girl do anything you want... the trick is in the effort
22. We have more common sense
Really? This list totally shows that
23. free keg cups!!
24. getting proposed to
Is much worse than being able to choose the time of your engagement
25. Daddy always spoils us
26. no pressure to get laid, we can get it whenever we want.
So guys don;t have standards? lovely...
27. we don't have to prove our "manhood"
We don't have to prove our womanhood
28. we don't get made fun of for having stuffed animals on our bed
I don;t have stuffed animal's on my bed... never quite got the point
29. we're always allowed to express our emotions
Men arn't quite as butch as you seem to think we are
30. Men's Beach Vollyball...HOTT!!
Women's Beach Vollyball...HOTT!!
31. no one thinks we're gay if we wear pink and purple and rainbows everyday
I wear both pink and purple... I happen to be straight... sorry?
32. lip gloss= pretty shiney lips
33. smooth legs and armpits
34. chick flicks are the best movies ever...and we don't get made fun of for liking them.
More opinion- "action flicks are the best movies ever...and we don't get made fun of for liking them."
35. we can multi-task.
While its true that women multi-task better than men, men are proven to do one singular task better than women. Which is better is up to you.
36. we can controll when we think about sex
37. we can bring life into the world
There are two parts to that equation...
38. we can bleed for a week and not die
So can I... when I do it its voluntary
39. cheerleading IS a sport
So is football, soccer, baseball, tennis.. etc.
40. we smell good..always
No you don't... If I threw you into a pile of manure would you smell good?
41. short women are still attractive
And short men aren't? o.O
42. being menstral is ALWAYS a good excuse
43. simple things like flowers and chocolate make us happy...and guys still haven't seemed to figure that out
Your point being? And damn... you seem to be quite superficial
44. we don't have to shave our face, so if we get a little nick or cut, just wear pants that day... you can't cover your face
We don't HAVE to shave at all... If we nick ourselves... who cares?
45. we don't ever have to pay for sex
Neither do men... Also- Thats illegal
46. cute underwear!!
Erm... are elephants cute?
47. we can confortably cross our legs without squishing our balls.
I cross my legs all the time.. my balls are intact
48. someday you'll be a cute little old lady
Or the crazy person with 47 cats
49. being able to shop for hours takes talent
Men can't shop now?
50. small dogs make the best companions..they can go anywhere
Except places that don't allow dogs. These are also the places that large dogs cannot go. Also- men can own small dogs
51. we don't get woodys at awkeward moments and have to try and hide them.
We don't get period blood stains
52. when girls sweat, its hott. when guys sweat its nasty.
Erm- I find sweat a natural process... thus it is not attractive, or not attractive- It just is
53. we actually grow up
And men never mature? Ever? Because I'm sure that for every crazy dude there has to be a crazy dudette
NOTE: I'm not sexist- I just find this list annoying to the extreme
So in conclusion: Biased Facebook groups upset me
Goodbye, Goodluck, and may your carrots never be brown
Neil's Thought of the Day: How can people believe that the Holocaust didn't happen?